Transition from primary school to Haybridge is an exciting and potentially daunting time. On this page you will find plenty of useful information, but if you have any questions, or would just like an informal chat with one of the student support team, you are welcome to get in touch.
All students joining us in September will spend the day at Haybridge on Monday 15th July from 8.45am to 3.15pm. Students should arrive in their current school uniform, they will be met at Reception and escorted to the quad. Parents/Carers are asked to make arrangements for safe collection of their son/daughter at 3.15pm.
Please bring with you:
- Current school PE kit
- Fully completed Policy Document Signature Sheet and fully completed Data Collection Sheet
- Packed Lunch and a snack for break time (lunches will not be available from the restaurant as we operate a ‘cashless catering’ system)
- A notebook and pencil case to include: black, blue, green and red pens, a pack of different coloured highlighter pens, pencil, pencil sharpener, eraser, ruler and glue stick
On our Info for Parents/Carers page you will find:
- lists of required uniform, including PE kit
- list of equipment required for every lesson
- information about school catering and free school meals
- information about travelling to school
- what to do if your child is absent from school